Travel by Bus | Haiti - Dominican Republic
Traveling between Haiti and the Dominican Republic by bus? Here is a list of buses and bus companies that offer ground transportation from Haiti to the Dominican Republic and from the Dominican Republic back to Haiti:
Haiti shares the Island of Hispaniola with the Dominican Republic. If you are up for a cross-country day trip in the beautiful Caribbean island of Hispaniola, you can definitely travel by bus from Santo Domingo to Port-au-Prince, or from Santiago to Cap-Haitien.
I've taken this trip many times. it's fun!
Question: Have you ever traveled by bus between Haiti and the Dominican Republic?
How do you like it?
Share your stories with us!
Just Added - Haiti Travel Info
Recent Articles - Haiti Travel Blog
- Comfort Inn, Best Western, and Marriott Hotels Coming Haiti
- Young Haitian Americans now considering Vacationing in Haiti
- New Haiti Hotel, Monte-Cristo Hotel and Suites, Coming Soon
- Haiti: Lowest Murder Rate in the Western Hemisphere
- A vacation in Haiti - Adventure, great food and a chance to really unplug